Looking At all Perspectives

A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her.

The man who is anybody and who does anything is surely going to be criticized, vilified, and misunderstood. This is part of the penalty for greatness, and evey man understands, too, that it is no proof of greatness.

Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger.Criticism is prejudice made plausible.


Men in authority will always think that criticism of their policies is dangerous. They will always equate their policies with patriotism, and find criticism subversive.

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

I would rather be attacked than unnoticed. For the worst thing you can do to an author is to be silent as to his works. An assault upon a town is a bad thing; but starving it is still worse.

Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

It's very trouble-free to find out any topic on web as compared
to books, as I found this post at this site.

Visit my page złomowanie samochodu Bytom

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online